Snootie Wild is an uneasy rock star. He looks cool—when I meet him at a Midtown Manhattan hotel he’s wearing a studded leather jacket and painted sneakers—but it’s a sort of DIY cool. He has neither the jaded poise of an established star nor the cocky swagger of the 21-year-old overnight success. Not much more than a year ago, the Memphis rapper was just another struggling musician with little on his resume other than a bunch of open mics. Now, thanks to a couple major breakout hits, he’s one of the hottest rappers in the country. And, at 29, he’s clearly aware of how fortunate he is to finally be in that position. READ MORE VIA NOISEY
Go behind the scenes with Snootie Wild in the latest episode of his “Go Mode” series.
Download Snootie’s “Go Mode” EP on iTunes HERE.
In case you missed the premiere of Snootie Wild’s “Made Me” (Remix) video featuring Chi-town’s very own Jeremih and Boosie Badazz, watch it below:
Head over to iTunes and get the hottest remix in the streets! Download “Made Me” (Remix) ft. K Camp, Jeremih, and Boosie HERE.
Check out Snootie Wild’s “The Road to Go Mode” episode 1–where he breaks down what “Go Mode” means, his hit single “Yayo” and more.
Buy Snootie’s debut EP “Go Mode” HERE.
Snootie Wild is hookin’ YOU up with an EXCLUSIVE “Go Mode” pack! All you gotta do is create your very own “Go Mode” playlist on Spotify using five tracks by Snootie.
See official rules HERE.
The “Snootie Wild Go Mode Playlist Twitter Sweepstakes”
Sweepstakes Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL, AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
Sweepstakes may only be entered in or from the 50 United States and the District of Columbia (excluding its territories and possessions). Entries originating from any other jurisdiction are not eligible for entry. You are not authorized to participate in the Sweepstakes if you are not located within the United States.
1. Eligibility. Participation open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and District of Columbia who are thirteen (13) years of age or older as of the date of entry. Void outside of the United States, and where prohibited, including, but not limited to, where taxed or restricted by law. Employees, officers & directors of Sony Music Entertainment (“Sponsor”), and its parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, dealers, advertising and promotion agencies, manufacturers or distributors of Sweepstakes materials and their immediate families (parents, children, siblings, spouse) or members of the same household (whether related or not) of such employees, officers and directors are not eligible to enter.
2. How to Enter. The Sweepstakes will begin on October 1, 2014 at 10:00 a.m. ET and will end on October 15, 2014 at 11:59:59 p.m. ET (“Sweepstakes Period”). You must be a member of the Twitter® website to enter. You can become a member of the Twitter website by going to https://twitter.com/signup and providing your full name and email address and create a username and password. You must be a member of the Spotify® website to enter. You can become a member of the Spotify website by going to https://twitter.com/signup and providing your email address and birth date and create a username and password. To enter the Sweepstakes, you must a) create a playlist in Spotify of your five (5) favorite Snootie Wild (“Artist”) songs and b) send a tweet including the playlist with the hashtag #GymGoMode (“Entry”).
Only one (1) Entry per person. If multiple entries are received by the same entrant, only the first entry submitted by that entrant will qualify for entry into the Sweepstakes; subsequent entries submitted by that entrant shall be disqualified. No automated entry devices and/or programs permitted. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, stolen, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, misdirected, technically corrupted or garbled entries, which will be disqualified. Only fully completed entry forms are eligible. Proof of submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor.
Two (2) Winners will each receive one (1) Fifty Dollar ($50.00) American Express Gift Card, one (1) pair of “Go Mode” branded socks, and one (1) “Go Mode” T-Shirt.
Winners must be at least thirteen (13) years old as of October 1, 2014. Prizes are non-transferable. No substitutions or cash redemptions provided that the Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the Prize in whole or in part for a prize of equal or greater value in the event that any component of the Prize is unavailable for any reason. Prizes may not be sold, bartered or transferred. Prizes do not include any additional expenses, including, but not limited to incidentals, meals, telephone charges, travel insurance, souvenirs, transportation, federal, state and local sales or other taxes and surcharges which are the responsibility of each winner.
Approximate combined retail value of all prizes is One Hundred Sixty Dollars ($160.00). The approximate retail value of the prizes represents Sponsor’s good faith determination. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the prizes turns out to be less than the stated approximate retail value, the difference will not be awarded in cash.
The winners will be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release within two (2) calendar days of prize notification. If the winner rejects his/her prize or in the event of noncompliance with these Sweepstakes rules and requirements, such prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected. The winner’s accompanying guest must also sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release prior to being ticketed or within such other period as Sponsor may specify. The winner’s accompanying guest cannot be changed after the Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release is received. If the winner or the winner’s accompanying guest is under the age of majority, the Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release must be signed and submitted by their parent or legal guardian.
4. Random Drawing/Odds. The Winners will be selected in two (2) random drawings from all eligible entries received to date on or about October 9, 2014 after 12:00 p.m. ET and October 16, 2014 after 12:00 p.m. ET. The drawings will take place at the executive offices of Epic Records, 550 Madison Avenue, New York, NY 10022. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. The winner will be notified by telephone or email and if a winner cannot be contacted within one (1) calendar day of first notification attempt, the prize will be forfeited and an alternative winner may be selected from all remaining eligible entries. By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants fully and unconditionally agree to be bound by these rules and the decisions of the judges, which will be final and binding in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes.
5. Conditions. All federal, state, provincial and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner. Participation in this Sweepstakes and acceptance of prize constitutes winner’s permission for Sponsor to use his/her name, address (city and state), likeness, photograph, picture, portrait, voice, biographical information and/or any statements made by winner and winner’s travel companion regarding the Sweepstakes or Sponsor for advertising and promotional purposes without notice or additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. By participating, entrants, winner, and winner’s travel companion agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, and their respective advertising and promotion agencies and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors, from any and all liability, for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense whatsoever including without limitation, property damage, personal injury and/or death which may occur in connection with, preparation for, travel to, or participation in Sweepstakes, or possession, acceptance and/or use or misuse of prize or participation in any Sweepstakes-related activity and for any claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy and merchandise delivery. Sponsor is not responsible if the Sweepstakes cannot take place or if any prize cannot be awarded including, but not limited to due to travel cancellations, delays or interruptions due to acts of God, acts of war, natural disasters, weather or acts of terrorism. Entrants who do not comply with these Official Rules, or attempt to interfere with this Sweepstakes in any way shall be disqualified. There is no purchase or sales presentation required to participate. A purchase does not increase odds of winning.
6. Additional Terms. In the case of dispute as to the identity of any entrant, entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry. “Authorized Account Holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g. business, educational, institution, etc.) responsible for assigning email addresses or the domain associated with the submitted email address. Any potential winner may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof that such winner is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the winning entry. Any other attempted form of entry is prohibited; no automatic, programmed, robotic or similar means of entry are permitted. Sponsor, its affiliates, partners and promotion and advertising agencies are not responsible for technical, hardware, software, telephone or other communications malfunctions, errors or failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, web site, Internet, or ISP availability, unauthorized human intervention, traffic congestion, incomplete or inaccurate capture of entry information (regardless of cause) or failed, incomplete, garbled, jumbled or delayed computer transmissions which may limit one’s ability to enter the Sweepstakes, including any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes or downloading any materials in this Sweepstakes.
Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, extend or suspend this Sweepstakes should (in its sole discretion) virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such case, Sponsor will select the winner(s) from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds, in their sole discretion, to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or web site. Sponsor may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes or winning a prize if, in their sole discretion, they determine that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair playing practices (including the use of automated quick entry programs) or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrants or Sponsor’s representatives.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
8. Winner Identification. To obtain a list of the Winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope by December 16, 2014 to: Epic Records, 550 Madison Avenue Room 2288, New York, NY 10022, Attention: “Snootie Wild Go Mode” Sweepstakes Winners’ List.
9. Sponsor. Sony Music Entertainment, 550 Madison Avenue, New York, New York 10022.
Catch Snootie Wild on 106 & Park TOMORROW! He’ll be celebrating the release of his debut EP “Go Mode” with a performance of his hit single “Made Me” featuring K Camp! Tune in to BET at 5 PM ET.
Buy “Go Mode” on iTunes